Monday 1 July 2013

The best of Youtube #3

This is actually becoming a fairly regular segment on my blog which thrills me no end. In this post (as I have with the others which can be viewed here and here) I will show you several videos that I have watched recently that have made either my favourites or liked playlist on YouTube.

Bradley James & Colin Morgan performing 'You're the Voice' \0/
This is my absolute favourite video of all time. It literally makes me cry because it just optimises their friendship. Even if you're not a fan of them or of the show, this video is guaranteed to crack a smile out of you.

Taylor Swift - 22 (Cover By The Vamps)
I saw The Vamps live when they were supporting McFly on their tour and so I decided after being impressed by them at the show to check out their YouTube channel. This happens to be my favourite along with the video underneath; I think that the songs show off their voices really well and to be honest I think I prefer their versions to the originals. Can't wait for their new album!

Neon Trees - Everybody Talks / Animal Mashup (Cover By The Vamps)



Accent Challenge with Marcus Butler | Zoella
This is one of the funniest videos I have seen in a long, long, long time. The first time I watched it I think I had tears streaming down my face, it is just hilarious. If you're feeling down and need something to have an innocent giggle at, then this is your video.

Imagine Dragons - Demons (Official Music Video)
I don't think I have put a video that is an 'official' video from a 'real band' on these lists before but this video truly couldn't go unmentioned. It is breathtaking, it epitomises the simplicity of how much a band/music/gig can bring a moment of solace to someone who seems completely fine on the outside but on the inside they are harbouring a world of pain: simply brilliant. The song is fantastic as well, but then it is Imagine Dragons so you can't really expect anything less.


17 Rants in 4 Minutes
Hank Green, ladies and gentlemen, need I say anymore? Other than this is the best VlogBrothers video ever made? Nope, okay then.


Lullaby - Luke Conard (Live) 
There isn't much to say about this video other than its a really beautiful tune.

and finally
Just because My Drunk Kitchen is hilarious then you add John Green into the equation and you have a truly remarkable video.

and for the bonus video
Because I think that this video is the best video to give to anyone before they meet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment