Wednesday 24 July 2013

My kind of decoration

My bookcase is my pride and joy. I know it sounds ridiculous but honestly it is my favourite part of my room, so in saying that I like to spend a lot of money to make it look awesome. Apart from obviously housing my books it also showcases a couple of my favourite action figures.

So starting with those from Harry Potter

Harry Potter from the first year and I believe that this figure is limited edition because of the cobwebbed cloak, however, that's just a guess. 
We have a broomstick, a TimeTurner and Hedwig in his cage, which if you would like to see the two latter items in more detail, click HERE

This is Professor Quirrel and if you turn his turban around it has the face of Voldemort on it which is a pretty cool feature.
Then we have probably my favourite trio of figures. Harry Potter, Fred and George Weasley in their Gryffindor Quidditch uniforms and a broomstick.

Then we have a Goblin from Gringotts Wizard bank and a cart full of 'jewels'. 
And a small Harry Potter Lego figure of him by a potions 'classroom'.
 Next up is Toy Story
Buzz Lightyear and Woody and Buzz again

These are actually on my DVD bookcase but I thought I'd show them anyway. They are Woody and Buzz in cars.

Next is random stuff

Batman, Spiderman, a small Cyberman and a broomstick, because I like to represent the fact that I am multi-fandoms.
Stitch, Rex from Toy Story and a jar of sweets in a Honeydukes jar from the Studio Tour.

Dalek and Cyberman from the Doctor Who experience.
Again these are on my DVD bookcase but oh well, it still counts. Woody and a PygmyPuff called Arnold obviously from the Harry Potter studio tour.

Then we have the top of my bookcase

Scooby Doo, a killer whale from Sea World that is made of rubber and is pretty heavy actually, a Mickey Mouse trophy saying Best Daughter because obviously I am, a large Buzz Lightyear.
A Rex from Toy Story, Papa Smurf, Simba from the Musical The Lion King, Stinky Pete, Eeyore, a Radley box with batteries in it and china dove birds and finally my Elder wand.

Phew, so that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment