Sunday 19 May 2013

What's on my birthday list?

Over the course of the last month or so I have compiled a list of items that I really want for my birthday. I of course, don't expect to get all of this but if I don't I shall buy it with my own money.


I love books like this that are companions to the show as I feel that it gets you to know the characters better. Probably going to buy this myself when I get my birthday money because its weird pricing on Amazon and the cheapest is on Random House for some reason, so yep, I am excited to get my paws on this.
*edit* I just purchased this as I simply couldn't wait any longer!




It is said that this is a must have for fans of the show: I am a fan of the show therefore I must have it. Again as I have said before love books like this and I think that will be be really cool to read more about the older generations of the Doctors and I know for sure that my dad will be borrowing this off me!


Yes, I know, I'm a child but I love the Sims and once I start playing I get completely hooked. I really enjoyed this expansion pack in Sims 2 and so I'm hoping its just as good for the Sims 3.


This is something I must insist I get and is top of my list. I have waited this long so that the price can come down, but I simply cant wait any longer. I need to get my fix of Downton Abbey!


My room is completely covered with posters and as of yet I don't have any Doctor Who posters, so what's a better start than to have the TARDIS on my door?


Top Trumps is my game, I am great at it. I always start bad then end up winning so I think that these will definitely be welcomed into my collection of top trumps. I also love playing them on holiday with my mum and dad so this will be a lot of fun on the plane. 


These are ridiculously overpriced for what they are, I am perfectly aware of this. I am also aware of the fact that they are toys and I'm going to be sixteen, however, I want them to join my Harry Potter figures on my bookshelf.

And that's about it! As you can see I really am never going to grow up and this list is only confirming this, am I bothered? Not really. I can't wait for my birthday and I hope I get something on this list from any of my family or whoever else gets me a present. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment