Thursday 23 May 2013

Question and Answer time aka its time to get deep


What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday?
My birthday is less than a month away now, but my life will be considerably different by the time it comes around which is pretty scary to think about. However, by the time I am sixteen I will have very nearly finished my GCSEs and will only have one exam left. That is mad in my eyes because I've worked so hard and so far my entire education has lead up to this point and in less than a month I will be finished with that part of my life. My childhood will well and truly be over by this time and I will be considered an adult and to be perfectly honest that scares the crap out of me. So yes, actually, I believe I would have accomplished a lot by this time. However, if we are talking about next year, I hope to be getting ready to learn to drive, be making a good start in my A-Levels, making more of an effort to make new friends, trying new experiences and just growing as a person. My brother really started to change into the person he is today when he went in to the sixth form and I really hope the same happens to me. If my life is still very much the same as it is now, then I will feel like I really haven't achieved anything at all.

What would you say is your best quality? What do you think you’re really good at? What do you think you’re really bad at?
I would say my best quality is I am an extremely loyal person and I'm not necessarily afraid to say what I think and this is why this blog is such a good thing for me, a place that I can openly state my opinion and no one really cares. However, the fact that I say what I think can often get me into trouble. Isn't it strange that our best qualities can sometimes be our biggest downfalls? I think on a personal level I am good at listening and trying to give relevant advice to people in most cases, but when it comes to taking my own advice, that never goes very well. The worst quality and the thing I am worst at is the fact that I have an extremely short temper and that makes me do stupid things that I regret. 

Are you a bad person? Are you nice to everyone? 
Does this mean that because you are not always nice to everyone that you are a bad person? I really don't think so. I think that the way you treat people depends on the way you yourself are treated. If someone is horrible to you should you really be expected to let them walk all over you? No I don't think you should have to deal with that, however, I do think that occasionally you do just have to accept that some people are just nasty people and you will never get a civil word from them, so to show that you are the better person you need to just ignore what they say. If I have learnt anything this year it’s how to keep my mouth shut to avoid an argument. 

A quote you try to live by:
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore (JK Rowling)
In my eyes, someone's favourite quote or a quote that they try to live by says so much about a person. It could come from like mine a favourite book, film or TV show, music lyric or just a quote from anything at all it just helps you to really understand a person a little bit more and it shows you what motivates them to carry on when they are struggling 

Right so now I have gone so deep I am almost at the bottom of the ocean, I will leave it there for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment