Monday 18 March 2013

Emma goes travelling. #2 Egypt 2010

Today I am going to show you some pictures from Egypt in 2010. Egypt is the hottest place I have ever been to in my life the heat was unreal and it probably wasn't the best time to go in the middle of August either but the holiday itself was enjoyable. I am not going to lie and say that it was my favourite holiday because for me I don't like to sit down all day doing nothing and this is primarily what you could do in Egypt because it was just too hot for anything else, even the sand was too hot to do anything in because it would just crumble, you had to permanently wear shoes or else your feet would burn, but none the less I still am super glad I went as it was an experience I would never forget. 

the animals they made out of towels was crazy



the beach just outside of the hotel

On the last day it was all too hot for me so I decided to go and sit in the wardrobe(?) in my clothes to come home in and I fell asleep and my lovely brother took the evidence of it.

 





The best part of the holiday for me was seeing the pyramids and the Sphinx.





Our hotel was pretty fab though, it was absolutely massive and even at the end of the two week I still ended up getting lost several times, which made for good photo opportunities but apart from that it was pretty strange



We went on sand buggies and rode camels which is the single most terrifying thing I've ever done in my life.

So despite the heat I was able to cross some things off my bucket list and see one of the seven wonders of the world, which is what makes this holiday a very special one.
Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment