Wednesday 13 February 2013

In my shopping bag

I went to Cardiff today with my mum to spend our hard earned cash (well not so much hard earned on my part seeing as it was pocket money, but alas, I spent it all the same.) I thought I would show you exactly what I got.

I had a gift card from WHSmith, so I was recommended the Mortal Instruments series and they were having a 3 for 2 on books so I got the first three books in the series, I'm really excited to read them as I've heard a lot of good things about them and also the film is coming out in August and Robert Sheehan is in it!
£7.99 each but with a £10 gift voucher and one free I only paid £6, bargain! 


I then went in to Schuh because I needed some new school shoes as I've been buying cheep Primark daps for a while and they keep breaking so I decided (or more so mum told me) that she would pay so that I can get decent shoes, after all her favourite slogan is "you get what you pay for"
£40


I went in to the Disney shop on Friday and my friend and I saw these amazing cushions and I immediately wanted them (so much so I put the Mickey one on my Disney Wishlist) so today I showed my mum and she loved them and decided to get the Minnie one for her and the Mickey one for me to put on our new sofa that we share (we all have our own seats in my house.... we're not picky or anything) and I love them! We also got two of the reusable bags (one's bigger this one is the smaller one so I can put my PE kit in for school) which I think have really pretty designs on them!
£10 each reduced from £16

So except from in Cardiff I also have brought a few other things such as
This Merlin poster! My dad brought it for me from Ebay and it looks like it has been signed (it hasn't its been reprinted) and I love it! Its really hard to find a full size poster of Merlin now that its over but I am just as happy with this one as it fits perfectly with my Harry Potter one up above.
I think it was about £5?

I also brought a prom dress for my prom in July from Quiz I am happy I have it and don't have to worry about it again until the actual day of the prom, (I'm not excited about going so the thought is not a thrilling one)
and finally I also brought Silver Linings Playbook on my Kindle for £2.99 the only thing I want now is the Perks of Being a Wallflower DVD which came out on the 11th, which I will probably get on Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment