Friday 8 February 2013

Disney Wishlist

Every time that I go to Cardiff I always have to go into the Disney shop, I wouldn't be lying if I said that it was one of my favourite shops, I will always be a child when it comes to anything with Disney and hence why my family always refer to me as having a 'Peter Pan personality.' In October I am going to Florida for the fifth time and if I'm honest I think I'm more excited this time around than I have ever been before, so beware around September/October time there will be a lot of Disney references and Disney posts, I'm not even sorry. Anyway, because of the fact that I am going to actual Disneyworld I have put a strict ban on buying anything Disney in this country (although I accept gifts *hint, hint*) so to give me some satisfaction I am going to create a wishlist of all things Disney. 

 Kermit 45cm Soft Toy

£18.00

Mickey Mouse Big Face Cushion

£10.00


Cuddling Mickey and Minnie Mouse 20cm Mini Bean Bag

£10.00


Nemo Mini Bean Bag

£7.00


Pluto 20cm Mini Bean Bag

£7.00


Stitch Mini Beanbag Soft Toy

£7.00

Out of all of those things I think I would most like the little Stitch or Kermit! Oh the joys of Disney!
All items can be found on www.disneystore.co.uk, happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment