Thursday 7 February 2013

A little trip inside of my head.

This is a weird post today, but I want to show you my folders on my computer purely because I spend a hell of a lot of time on my computer and I save a lot of photos and all of them are relevant to my life, hence the title of the blog post 'A little trip inside of my head' although I'm pretty sure the majority of people wouldn't like to make it a long trip. This post will also show you how anal I am about how I organise my computer folders, its a slight OCD.

So we start off with a base of four folders each containing several sub folders, they are named Fictional Life, Blog, From Emma's Phone and Real Life.

In the folder 'Fictional Life' I have seven folders (each one is a Horcrux) named Daniel Radcliffe, Ed Sheeran, Harry Potter, Merlin, Tattoo, The Hunger Games and Tumblr. 
The folders that have sub folders are Harry Potter, Merlin and Tumblr.



In the Blog folder there's not much going on except cover photos that I use for personal blog posts or posts that don't really have a specific thing and a folder with interesting things, which is sadly lacking at the moment but I will rectify that soon. 
In the From Emma's phone folder it is just pictures from my phone and pictures that I have saved on my phone, nothing too exciting but necessary. 
And finally in the Real Life folder, it does exactly what it says on the tin and has folders showing various things of my life.
And that's about it! I know this was weird and random blog post, but this shows you what kind of things my life revolve around easier than words, after all a picture is worth a thousand words and I for one could not agree more!





No comments:

Post a Comment