Friday 22 February 2013

BRIT awards- the winners

To be perfectly honest I didn't actually watch all of it but I saw a bit so I thought I would take a look back at my predictions in this post and see if any were correct!

British Female Solo Artist - Emeli Sande
I predicted that she would win

British Breakthrough - Ben Howard

I thought that Rita Ora would win and although I've never heard him I know he has alot of fans and is praised highly

British Group - Mumford & Sons
I thought that One Direction had this one in the bag but clearly nothing is predictable in the music industry
Best Male Solo Artist - Ben Howard
I predicted Olly Murs but again I know that he is highly praised
Best Live Act - Coldplay
I predicted that Coldplay would win and it would have been a crime had they not!
International Female Solo Artist - Lana Del Rey
I'm surprised Lana won becuase in my opinion I think she is extremely boring

International Group - The Black Keys
I've never heard of this group and I'm rather disappointed that The Script didn't win

Best British Single with Capital FM - Adele, 'Skyfall'
I like Adele so I think this is well deserved and its a pretty good song
International Male Solo artist - Frank Ocean
I dislike Frank Ocean so this category is meh
British Album Of The Year - Emeli Sande, 'Our Version Of Events'
I predicted that this would win Emeli has been on everything this year so it was only clear that she would win
BRITs Global Success - One Direction
I didn't predict anyone would win this but I think that it is deserved they are massive after all 

To be honest I don't like the BRITs as I'm not fussed on any of the music nominated and I hardly think it should be allowed to be called the BRITS any more because the majority of the categories are international so what's the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment