Thursday 24 January 2013

National Television Awards WINNERS!

I am so, so, so happy that Colin Morgan won Best Actor, after watching only the first two series of Merlin I am already completely obsessed and I love the show. In my opinion Colin is brilliant in every single episode, always bringing me to tears and making me laugh, its very rare that I can connect with a character so thoroughly so quickly and so this award for me was the best of the night.


I was also really pleased that Downton won Best Drama, it is a brilliant show and it was certainly deserved, although I would have been happy whatever the outcome in this category because there were four amazing shows fighting to win.


I was extremely happy that Miranda Hart won Best Drama performance- female, because I think that it is brilliant to see her doing a serious role whilst still being able to inject her loveable humour into the role.


Ant and Dec won Best Entertainment Presenter for the twelfth year running, they are fantastic and always have me laughing.

*this picture is from last year but they were unable to make it because of filming BGT*

and finally I was pleased with I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here wining Best Entertainment Programme as in my opinion I think its one of the best shows on TV.


To see a full list of all the winners click here





No comments:

Post a Comment