Sunday 27 January 2013

A Sunday round up

I am incredibly happy to announce that the snow has finally gone leaving only the small remains of my snowman, which I always think looks ever so depressing and when I was younger it was a sight I would dread, only now I am in the realms of the angsty teenage hood I find myself highly anticipating the sight.


I have made a concious effort that I will start revising as of next week, I have done a bit in the last month but I really want to make a head start *sigh* it seems strange that so many teenagers (and adults I suppose) bust a gut every single moment of each day just so that they can get conformation from a single letter if they have passed a subject and that, that single letter could make or break your entire future (*argh, cowers in the corner*), crazy if you think about it.

On a more happier note I was looking through the wonder that is Amazon a few weeks ago and came across these absolutely amazing book ends! Which I can pretty much bet my life will make an appearance in my room some time this year. (I have absolutely no will power when it comes to saving money)
You can get them here if you're interested.

On my daily rounds of searching through the Harry Potter tag on Tumblr I came across these cakes and I most certainly want these for my birthday how wicked! *take note family and friends, I will settle for no less than these* 


I also wish to inform you all that I have finished series two of Merlin and am now on to seires 3, it's much darker. However, the relationship between Prince Arthur and Merlin never ever fails to get me laughing, they are exactly like a married couple! Brilliant. Also my friend Molly has just started to watch it so I am very happy that she will finally share my enthusiasm for it!


Anyway I think that's all I have to say for the time being so I hope you're having a lovely day and had an interesting week!



No comments:

Post a Comment