Monday 21 January 2013

Bucket list

I always think that it would be really cool to make a bucket list, but I've never really gotten round to making one. I'm sure that as I continue on through life more and more items will make this list but for now it stands as this.
I did however, find a small list of things from a few years ago so a few of those will be interspersed and crossed off if I have completed them. So in no particular order, here we go...


1. Pass all of my GCSEs with C's and above
2. Get at least one A* in a GCSE examination
3. Get accepted to study A-Levels
4. Visit Australia 
5. Ride a camel 
6. Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
7. Meet any of the cast of Harry Potter (especially Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson)
8. Meet JK Rowling
9. Write a novel
10. Become a freelance journalist
11. Move to New York to live for a few months if not a permanent move
12. Visit India 
13. Have a corn dog
14. Swim with dolphins 
15. Have a cat
16. Go to university
17. Have an IMac or Macbook
18. Impact someone's life
19. Visit Canada 
20. See all seven wonders of the Modern World- (which are- Taj Mahal, Chichen Itza, Christ the Redeemer[in Rio], Colosseum[in Rome]Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu and Petra [in Jordan)
21. Go on a train and get off at a random stop and spend the day there
22. Get a reply from JK Rowling
23. Be able to take my parents on holiday
24. Pass my degree
25. Speak a language fluently 
26. Meet Ed Sheeran 

*This is all I can think of for now, but I'm sure I'll do updates on this post regularly.




No comments:

Post a Comment