Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas tag

ONLY THREE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

What are you doing for the holidays this year?
I am doing the usual, waking up at about 9AM to open my presents with my mum, dad and brother, then my mum makes us all bacon sandwiches with hot chocolate or tea and then this year which is different to the past years we are going to my aunties house to continue onwards with the festivities.

 What's your favourite holiday drink?
I don't have a specific drink, so I will just say hot chocolate. 

Candy Cane or Gingerbread man?
Probably gingerbread men.

What's your favourite Christmas song?
Merry Christmas Everybody- Slade but I have so many more, I love Christmas songs.

Have you ever made a Snowman?
Yes many times.

Favourite Christmas movie?

I have loads but I actually did a post on my favourites here

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Well last year (I think, or it could have been the year before) there was snow on the ground but it wasn't actually falling from the sky so it doesn't really count, so no I have not

Where do you usually spend your holidays?
At home, with my family.

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Doner and Blitzen, and Rudolph, I think that's it?!


What holiday tradition are you looking forward to this year?
Everything I just love Christmas!

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, its too much hassle to have a real one, and I really like putting it up on the first so it would go all mouldy by the time it would be Christmas if we had a real one.

Hands down, what's your all-time favourite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
It has to be turkey, doesn't it! I just don't understand why its not 'acceptable' to have it all year round?

Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I think to be honest when I was younger I was all about receiving but this year I am literally SO excited to give my gifts that I have brought my family to them, that it certainly overpowers any excitement I have for my own presents. (strange what growing up does to you eh)


What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York but not on Christmas day because for me that has to be spent at home with family.


Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
Usually I fail, badly, but this year I have completely surpassed myself, so I'm very pleased 

Most memorable Holiday moment?
Just when I was younger and the pure excitement worrying if Santa had been or not and then bombing down the stairs into the living room and just seeing stacks of presents under the tree for you, nothing quite beats that.

What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I'm sorry but what truth is this?

Do you make New Year's resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do, but I NEVER stick to them

What makes the Holidays special for you? 
Family

Coloured or white lights?
Coloured, of course
Merry Christmas, Ho, Ho, HO

No comments:

Post a Comment