Monday 7 July 2014

July TBR (To Be Read)

Here is what I want to read in July! I probably wont stick to this 100% but I thought it would be fun anyway. This month I should hopefully get quite a bit of reading to done as I finish school and I am going on holiday, which means that I will have all the time in the world to read!
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
I am currently reading this at the moment and I'm really enjoying it, I am also excited to just finish the Infernal Devices trilogy off, certainly an improvement on the Mortal Instruments!
Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
This is the second book in the Heroes of Olympus series, I read the first one last month and really enjoyed it but as I said in my wrap up I had a reading slump at the time of me reading it so I have held off continuing until I felt like I was out of my slump, so hopefully this month it shall be read. 
The Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead 
(Bloodlines, The Golden Lily, The Indigo Spell and The Fiery Heart)
I loved the Vampire Academy series and finished a few months ago and so its pretty silly that I haven't even started the spin off series, I hope to take these on holiday with me as I find Richelle Mead's writing really easy and fun so I think they will make really great holiday reads. I know that Silver Shadows, the fifth book, comes out this month but I wont be able to get my hands on it until August, so that will be on next month's TBR.
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
I have been meaning to read this for ages. I am a massive fan of historical fiction and apparently this has fantasy elements in it, which basically sounds amazing.
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
This series has had so much hype around it recently and to be honest I have held off from reading it because I have also heard mixed reviews but alas I think this month it will be time for me to cast my opinion on it!
We Were Liars by E Lockhart
I brought this on e-book when it came out and have been resisting to read it so that I can read it in one sitting, which would obviously be on holiday. It is literally killing me having to wait though because this is another book with so much hype around it!
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
It seems that a lot of people seem to be as obsessed with Stephanie Perkins as they are with Rainbow Rowell so I think this would be the perfect summer read. I also always try to put in a contemporary in my monthly TBR's so that I can give myself a break in between my darker reads.
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
I recently brought the bind up of the first two books in this series and so I am hoping to take this on holiday as well. Jennifer L Armentrout seems to have so many books out and most have really high reviews and so I would like to read some for myself and figured this would be a good place to begin.

I think I may be a little ambitious but when I am on holiday I just know that I will read all day everyday, so it might be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment