Friday 5 April 2013

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones film CAST


I am currently in the middle of reading The Mortal Instruments series for the first time, I'm on book three: City of Glass at the moment. I am loving the series and although some of it makes me have to re-read what I just read because it is just plain wrong, for the most part I love the interesting storyline, the characters are well developed and I am super interested in what is actually going to happen to them. So this being said I thought I would show you the cast, this is triggered after the trailer being released this week. At first I was somewhat disheartened because the cast wasn't what I imagined but I have to remember that I felt this way about the cast of Perks and I ended up really liking that film so I will reserve reservations for now.


Clary/Clarissa Fray played by Lily Collins 

 Jace Wayland played by Jamie Campbell-Bower
Really not how I pictured Jace at all so this is seriously disappointing for me

Simon played by Robert Sheehan 
Such good casting choice I love Robert Sheehan

Alec Lightwood played by Kevin Zegers 

Isabelle Lightwood played by Jemima West 

Luke Garroway played by Aidan Turner

Magnus Bane played by Godfrey Gao

Hodge played by Jared Harris
I thought he was like 35 in the books? What happened Hodge??

Valentine Morgenstern played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Why is he not wearing a shirt? Again not how I pictured him but who knows
  

No comments:

Post a Comment