Friday 26 April 2013

Colin Morgan in The Tempest

So as you may know (its not as if I don't talk about it enough) I am going to see Colin Morgan performing as Ariel in the Tempest at Shakespeare's Globe in August. I don't think I can quite contain my excitement. I literally cannot remember the last time I was this excited for something; how I am supposed to function enough to do my exams is beyond me. So I thought I would share with you some pictures that The Globe have released in the past few days since opening night on the 23rd of April.






And also some pictures of him inside the Globe have been released today


 If you would like to see more official photos of the rest of the cast in the Tempest click this link here to go straight to the Shakespeare's Globe Facebook Account
If you would like to see some more of the normal photos click here to go to a fansite Facebook account

No comments:

Post a Comment