Sunday 13 January 2013

National Television Awards- Opinions

Now, I have had music and film awards so of course I had to do the National Television Awards, they have seriously good nominations this year, and it will be incredibly hard to choose a winner, but I'll do my best.

Category 1-Best Talent Show
X Factor
Britain's Got Talent
Dancing on Ice
The Voice UK
Strictly Come Dancing

In all fairness it was pretty decent this year, and how attractive is Louis Smith?

Category 2-Comedy Panel Show
QI
Mock The Week
Would I Lie To You
Have I Got News For You

Primarily because they had Daniel Radcliffe on there hosting a few weeks ago

Category 3- Drama
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Merlin
Downton Abbey

I watch 3/4 of these so it was tough, but my heart will always lie with Downton, such a good show, it deserves the awards! (But in all honesty I don't mind who wins)

Category 4- Best Drama Performance (Male)
Daniel Mays (Mrs Biggs)
Colin Morgan (Merlin)
Matt Smith (Doctor Who)
Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock)
I have to take my hat off to him and admit he is a brilliant actor, and portrays Sherlock extremely well.

Category 5- Factual Entertainment
The Apprentice
Top Gear
Paul O'Grady: For the Love of Dogs
The Great British Bake Off

The only one I remotely watch is The Apprentice, so I thought its was only right to vote for it.

Category 6- Drama Performance (Female)
Sheridan Smith (Mrs Biggs)
Miranda Hart (Call the Midwife)
Suranne Jones (Scott and Bailey)
Karen Gillan (Doctor Who)

I love Miranda Hart, I think she's hilarious and is the perfect person to play Chummy, and I would love to see her win but I wouldn't mind if Karen Gillan wins either.

Category 7-Situation Comedy (SitCom)
Mrs Brown's Boys
The Big Bang Theory
Benidorm
Absolutely Fabulous

I love The Big Bang Theory, probably one of the funniest programmes on TV at the moment. 

Category 8-Documentary Series
Frozen Planet
One Born Every Minute
Big Fat Gypsy Weddings
Planet Earth Live

I don't watch any of these

Category 9-Serial Drama
Eastenders
Coronation Street
Emmerdale
Hollyoaks
Has to be Eastenders as that's the only one I occasionally watch, but I'm not one for soaps, really.
Category 10-Serial Drama Performance
Michelle Keegan (Coronation Street)
Emmett J Scanlan (Hollyoaks)
Adam Woodyatt (Eastenders)
Alan Halsall (Coronation Street) 
As I said I don't watch soaps, but I hate Ian Beale so Michelle Keegan was the only other option as I have no clue who the others are!

Category 11-Daytime
The Chase
Jeremy Kyle Show
This Morning
Come Dine With Me

I think This Morning is my winner, I love it and it always has really decent guests on it. It is an absolute must when you're off school ill!

Category 12-Newcomer
Liam Fox (Emmerdale)
Joseph Thompson (Hollyoaks)
David Witts (Eastenders)
Natalie Gumede (Coronation Street)

I have to admit I only voted for David Witts because he is attractive (sorry I'm only human, haha)
Category 13-Entertainment Programme
The Only Way is Essex
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
The Graham Norton Show
Alan Carr:Chatty Man

I really enjoy all of these but I look forward to I'm a Celeb every single year so I absolutely had to vote for it! But I don't really mind who wins as I enjoy them all.

Category 14- Entertainment Presenter
Alan Carr
Ant and Dec
Dermot O'Leary
Keith Lemon

Ant and Dec are the best comedy double act the UK has so they defiantly must continue their rein of winning this for 10/11 years! However, as long as Keith Lemon doesn't win then I don't really mind too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment