Saturday 12 January 2013

Amending my statement on the Oscars

I have just come back from watching Les Miserables. Oh my God, there is simply no way to describe this film without using a whole ray of expletives that my mother wouldn't be proud of. If this film doesn't sweep the board at the Oscars then something is wrong with the world.
All of the actors were fantastic and in all honesty probably one of the best films I have ever seen.
*If you are going to go and see it take a box of tissues because, believe me you will need it.


                                                           "Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment