Monday 31 December 2012

Top 6 films of 2012

I went to the cinema more times this year than I have ever before in recent years, so choosing my top 6 films was hard but in the end it was definitely these films.

1. The Hunger Games
This had to be number one, purely because the books are one of my favourite trilogies I am pretty happy with the way they stuck pretty close to the books and I cannot wait for Catching Fire! 

                                              2. Perks of Being a Wallflower 
As a pretty big fan of the book I was curious to see how they could do this without ruining a fantastic book, but it defiantly didn't disappoint and I was so happy that they stuck so closely to the book! I will be buying this as soon as it comes out on DVD!

3. The Amazing Spiderman
I loved this film so much! I adored Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield (and his bum) I thought they played such a good part in this film and it brought back a lot of memories from when I used to read the comic when I was younger!

4. The Avengers
I went to see this film about three times, mainly because I love Chris Evans (Captain America) but primarily because this is such a cool movie and so well done, I love it!

5. Brave
Saw this on a whim because the film I was originally going to see was sold out, but I am so glad it was because I love this film! Its another classic from Pixar and I love Meredith's hair!

6. Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2
This film was completely unexpected as I am not a fan of Twilight but I had to give props to it as this was a brilliant finale and the 'twist' in it was fantastically done, so well done Twilight! (Although I'm not entirely convinced you've made a fan out of me just yet, considering the other films were pretty crap)

No comments:

Post a Comment