Friday 12 September 2014

Publisher spotlight: HOT KEY BOOKS

In the past two months I was put on Hot Key Books blogger list, which I was extremely excited about as I love the books that they publish and I also really appreciate the fact that they give small bloggers like myself a chance to review their books pre-publication, which is something that hardly any other large publishing companies would even consider.

In the next few months I will be posting reviews of the books that I have been sent (I currently have a back log of book reviews waiting to go up, hence the wait.) So as a little show of appreciation before I am able to post a blog with the reviews that each book deserve, I thought I would highlight some of the books that they have recently published along with their descriptions.







 

Check out Hot Key Books website here to look at the whole selection of their books.

No comments:

Post a Comment