Friday 21 February 2014

Book haul

I went to Cardiff today and of course one cannot simply go to Cardiff without visiting Waterstones and doing some damage, however, I was extremely well restrained and only brought 3 books (and one was from a charity shop which is even better!) 

The first book I brought from Waterstones was the first book in the Heroes of Olympus series: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan £6.99 (part of the buy one get one half price initiative)
I am a huge Percy Jackson fan and this series is the spinoff to the series. From what I can gather it is set in the same world but with different characters. 
The second book from Waterstones was a book that has been on my TBR for absolutely ages and after hearing so much good things about it recently, I thought it was high time to purchase it. 
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black £7.99 (part of the buy one get one half price initiative)
The last book I got was a complete bargain in the Oxfam bookshop in the Royal Arcade, which I would recommend for cheap books. I only paid £3.99(!) for this hardcover book! 
Dodger by Terry Pratchett 

So that was that expect more reviews soon as I've really been enjoying blogging again after my blog-break!

*sorry for the low quality photos*

No comments:

Post a Comment