Friday 2 August 2013

When life gives you lemons

Obviously the most imminent thing that I am looking forward to is my trip to London and of course seeing Colin Morgan (*internally screaming*). Honestly I cant believe that this has come around so quickly, I remember when it was like 200days until when we first booked the tickets but nope its only 4 days until London and 5 days until the Tempest(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Then on September 1st I am meeting Alex Vlahos at Cardiff Comic Con! I am so excited because I have paid to have a photo with him so I know 100% that I will be meeting him! Its great because he is my favourite Merlin knight.

Then two days after that I am starting sixth form (well, if I get the results I need from my GCSEs). I am looking forward to sixth form more than any other year because I finally get to meet new people and hopefully make new friends because the schools in the area combine their sixth forms to let you have more range of subjects. Also I am looking forward to doing subjects that I like and not doing them because I am forced to (Maths, science, I'm looking at you). 

Then possibly the most exciting thing possible that is happening this year... Florida in October! Honestly, I don't think I have been more excited for a holiday ever. When we booked this holiday I think we had about 412 days until or something like that and I thought it would never come around, but it is and I couldn't be more excited. I am also looking forward to buying a Mr Potato Head, Sully and Mike toys and Despicable Me Minion along with many other things I am sure. Despite my age I'll never grow up.

After Florida, it doesn't end there, oh no, I am then going to a Doctor Who convention on the 23rd of November with my friend Molly in London. It will be the last Doctor Who convention that will have Matt Smith as the current Doctor and hopefully we will get to see him if not meet him and all of the older Doctors as well! Very exciting stuff!

I have also decided that whilst I am on summer I will continue to post whenever I want but when school starts back I will probably only post once a week, probably on a sunday, just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment