Sunday 4 August 2013

The twelfth Doctor is...

Well its not Alex Vlahos like I wanted but its Peter Capaldi. 
I can't say I am thrilled if I'm being completely honest. Whilst I am not a massive fan of the 'ship whouffle' (Clara and Eleven) but I just cant help but feel that the relationship between them will be slightly awkward, at least in the first episodes. However, he could end up having a relationship like Donna and 10 which would be awesome because the Doctor needs a new best friend. I find it slightly odd that he has already been a pretty significant character in the Fire Of Pompeii in series 4, I wonder if they will address this or just sweep over it, I'm not sure. I will keep my judgement until I have seen him in action but he's definitely not who I would have chosen but who knows he could end up being my favourite Doctor yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment