Friday 18 January 2013

Longleat Safari Park

Longleat Safari Park
In October last year I went with my mum and friend Molly to Longleat on a coach trip with Edwards Coaches it was quite a bargain at only about £26 per ticket which included the trip there and back and entry into the park. It was a brilliant day with lots of funny moments, for example, obviously in October its Halloween so the park was decked out with Halloween decorations and a bat cave, of course we had to go inside, little did we know that actual bats would fly above your head (it seems obvious now, but not so much at the time) and we all screamed and ran out the other way, highly hilarious for the spectators I'm sure. The monkeys on the safari trail were brilliant ripping everyone's car apart and the baby monkeys were the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. 
I'd defiantly recommend you take a visit, if you're ever in the area.







No comments:

Post a Comment