Sunday 9 December 2012

Warner Brother Studio Tour

I am a huge Harry Potter fan and for my birthday for my present I went to the Warner Brother Studio Tour in Leavesden. I found out I was going as soon as they announced they were opening it up for the public, so I had to wait nearly a whole year before being able to experience the magic first hand, and what a tough year that was! If you are a fan as big as me it is like fulfilling your dreams of going to Hogwarts, even if you're not a huge fan it will still be a very enjoyable day out. 


The entrance before you go into the actual tour 



The Hufflepuffs!

Ravenclaws!


Slytherins!

Gryffindors!



 Teachers and Dumbledore in the Great Hall
 


The Gryffindor common room, where Harry, Ron, Seamus, Dean and Neville sleep!




Potions classroom


Entrance to Dumbledore's Office



The Burrow!

Tom Riddle's grave



Diagon Alley


This is one of the most impressive things I have ever seen in my entire life

Of course, you can't go to the tour without going into the gift shop. I brought The Elder wand and Some Gryffindor robes (which are probably my most prized possession). I also brought some posters, sweets, a chocolate frog (which I didn't eat until I had my exam results in the summer, so that meant for a whole two months it was staring me in the face waiting to be eaten, and it was not a disappointment when I finally stuck my teeth in to it), I also brought some key rings.







Click here to find out more and maybe even book some tickets http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment