Friday 14 December 2012

Ed Sheeran

This October I went to see my all time favourite singer, Ed Sheeran, I queued with my friend Molly for about 9 hours to get the the front of the barrier, and well, it was truly the best thing I have ever seen in my life, he is SO good live, the only problem that I face now is that I physically cannot listen to certain songs on the + album without just sobbing because of perfection (e.g. Kiss Me, Lego House,Parting Glass and Small Bump) ALSO can I just say that his merch manager said I was "lovely" (AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH) We also got Ed some lego and when I asked his merch manager if he had it he said he had it on the bus! 

Tweet from the merch manager 










I still haven't recovered from it at all and I would post the videos on here as well, but I think I will save your earlobes the trauma that is my 'singing' and screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment